How To Enter As A Pool
What is a Pool?
A Pool consists of 2 or more people that would like to pool together to purchase tickets together.
1. You need a pool name. Example of pool name " Grandma's Kids Pool".
2. The pool name, address and phone number should be the same and entered on every ticket. (Labels and stamps maybe used.)
3. There needs to be a "KEY" ticket. The key ticket is the master ticket that provides us with all of the pertinent information regarding your pool. You must write the word "KEY" on the front of "ONE" of your tickets. It can be up in the right hand corner of the ticket above or below the ticket number or off to the left of the ticket where the rules are listed. Please make the word "KEY" large enough for us to see it. On the back of the "KEY" ticket (ONLY) list your pool members names.
4. Put the month, the day, the hour, the minute and circle either A.M. or P.M. for your guess on all tickets. Make sure all tickets have all the information necessary.
5. Keep a list with your pool members names, the "KEY" ticket number and your guesses. You can email or include a copy of this list to the Nenana Ice Classic Office.
6. Put your tickets in the "RED" can.
7. If you make a mistake, clearly mark through the mistake, make the correction and initial the correction.
If you have any questions please call us at the Nenana Ice Classic office. (907) 832-5446